- Workshop of architectural GFRC elements
- The workshop of architectural foam polystyrene elements
- Artificial stone workshop
- Construction chemicals workshop
- Models and forms workhop
- Quality Assurance Department
- Artificial stone - 100 000 square meters. in year
- Polystyrene foam - 3,000 rm. per month
- GFRC - 25 000 sq.m. per year
- Construction chemicals - 10 tons per month
- Architectural elements of glass fiber reinforced concrete
- Architectural elements of reinforced expanded polystyrene
- Artificial decorative stone (facing stone, paving stones, "hemp" tile)
- Fixed formwork (caissons, L and G-shaped overlays on the slabs)
- Construction chemicals ("Ulrepit" series)
- Monoblocks (window, door)
- Architectural concrete
- All products are made according to the developed and approved specifications.
- Conformity of products to TR confirmed by test reports.
- All products of the enterprise are certified.
- The company operates according to ISO 9001 quality standards.
The location of production has the following advantages:
- Accessibility to federal roads, directions (North Caucasian Federal District, Rostov region, the Republic of Crimea, the Black Sea coast)
- Proximity to city infrastructure
- The possibility of expanding
Modern production equipment: England, Germany, Korea, Japan, USA, China, Russia.
Cement, sand, polymer additives, pigments, expanded polystyrene, alkali-resistant glass winding, marble flour, gypsum, resins, hardeners, polyurethanes.
The personnel of the production structured according to the principle of the pyramidal system.
Head of Production / Workshop headman / Foreman / Worker (3-5 grades)
The total staff is 70 people.
- Reconstruction of existing and construction of new production and storage areas.
- Increase in productivity per unit of working area.
- Modernization of equipment, increasing staff motivation, improving production and living conditions.
- The increase in the production capacity of GFRC products is 2 times.
- Accredit our own laboratory.
- Increased quality control at each stage of production.
- Opening of the workshop of "special steel structures".
- Expansion of the territory and production facilities.
- Construction of a new office-showroom of the company.
- Construction of a demo-park of products on the territory of production.
- Launch of a new service "facades maintenance".
- Increase of equipment and vehicles.